1) Because some people who illegally carry a knife or bladed weapon often carry more than one hidden in different places on their body, any individual who has been restrained after being involved in a bladed weapon incident needs to be systematically and “carefully” searched. Be careful never to suffer a dangerous “needle stick” injury by hidden syringes which may be infected by blood borne disease.
2) Be sure that the individual is firmly restrained and is unable to exchange his own weapons with improvised weapons that are lying around. (Ashtrays, drinking cups, bottles, pens, pencils, or anything that is in arms reach that can be used against you or people around you in a violent fashion.
3) If it is necessary to transport someone inside a venue or on the street past any members of the public, avoid doing it without an associate unless it is absolutely essential. Escorts in islamabad A lot of members among the armed gang culture who may still be in the immediate vicinity could also be carrying bladed and edged weapons and might come to their friend’s help, given the opportunity.
4) If the person is especially violent and is likely to have similarly violent friends in the immediate vicinity, unless it is totally essential wait to move the person until enough back up is present and preferably wait for the police force to arrive.
5) Be mindful of the fact that some people may be under the influence of drugs or affected by a psychological issues. Whilst you should apply the appropriate methods of restraint consistent with assignment instructions and legal privileges of the individual, don’t present them with any opportunity to renew an assault upon you or others with an improvised weapon or potentially dangerous item which may be accidentally left in their reach.
6) Determine the potential risks to yourself or the person before starting the escort and should violent confrontation develop during the escort, act upon it instantly and safely using restraining methods that are permitted by state or federal laws and regulations. Remember that once you have apprehended them they’re under your duty of care.